Monday, August 30, 2010

This past weekend.

So, last week I was deadheading my blue butterfly bush and almost grabbed a spider. I have a little arachnophobia so this caused me some alarm. And dancing and flailing of my arms. Thankfully no one saw me but still... It would have been quite entertaining.

So! I managed to get the little spider onto a stick and tossed the stick into the grass thinking that was that.


Unfortunatly this weekend I think I found the same spider back on the same plant. Again i was about to grab the dead flower head to nip it. And again I danced and flailed about.

I also promptly went inside for the rest of that day.

With luck it will have moved on to greener pastures since then and I can go back to making my bush look nice so it can grow more flowers. Because the Clearwing Hummingbird Moth is back and oh so pretty. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment