Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spiky Palm Type Plant & Suff

"I really do not know what it is called. so far it is doing ok here in the office... the one of the pair started doing very bad. most of it's frond/leafs died so I trimmed it way back. Then I found the top had mold growing on the new bits so I cut that out.

Today I found that the middle was squishy and looked rotted so I chopped it. With luck it's will grow back new tips. I also put the top part in water to grow roots. then I can stick it in the pot with the living one.

Also my vine-thing might have died... and my spider plant is doing good. So far... "

I wrote that back in January. Let's just say that the palm-thingy I chopped was not the same kind as what my parent have and I think it's dead. Also the larger of the little vine things definatly looks dead.

on the plus side, the spider plant is fine and the other little vine thing seems to be growing buds. which makes me happy.

I have added a few more plants, 2 poinsettias and some leafy things. they are so far still doing good. I need to water everything before I leave for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment